-Meals freshly prepared
-open plan accom
-All Marine and National Park Fees are included in your ticket price!
• Huge deck space which is bigger than two London buses and safe as this yacht was built to race around the world, so sailing the Whitsundays is easy,
• Fast sailing so you will go further and see more of the islands,
• Help out with the sailing or just sunbathe on the massive deck,
• Because we only carry a maximum of 29 guests, we have the permits to do all the iconic Whitsunday Island Walks,
• When we stop, we roll out a huge deck shade awning,
• Plenty of space downstairs with hot showers!
Bonus: major bragging rights about sailing on a world famous Ocean Racing Maxi Yacht & twice Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race Winner!
This tour offers time to explore the islands, including time to relax at the magificient Whitehaven Beach, walk to famous Hill Inlet Lookout and experience two snorkelling stops on the fringing coral reefs which extend right from the edge of the Islands.
An optional Scuba dive is available when we meet with our Dive Boat, Tornado Dive, which is purpose built to do Introductory or Certified Scuba Dives.
This itinerary will cover around 100km's around the islands and is achieved in 2 days and 2 nights due to the sailing performance and ability of your Maxi Yacht to sail faster than other charter yachts can go, even when they use a motor, which is also really friendly for the environment as we use wind power. Not only will you visit the famous Whitehaven Beach, but you will also get to the Northern end of the Whitsundays, where the best fringing coral reefs in the Whitsundays are found around Hayman Island, Langford Reef and Mantaray Bay.
For guests who want to be involved, help the crew set the sails, have a turn on the wheel, and get some amazing sailing photo's.
The Captain and crew will provide you with plenty of information on the Whitsunday Islands and the Marine Park and you will arrive back to the Marina at 11am on the 3rd day with a better appreciation of the Whitsunday Islands